Wednesday 29 July 2009

Rain, rain and yet more rain







I didn't expect to get any photos today, but when the security light came on outside the front of the house this evening, I noticed the wonderful textures & reflections on the wet stepping stones and slate gravel. So these are first and only attempts this week, I do have some ideas but don't know if I'll get chance to put into practice.
All shots taken in manual - stepping stones F4.0, 1/50 ISO 1600, wet leaf F5.0, 1/25 ISO 1600 and the snail I know is blurred but thought I'd include it anyway - I really struggled with the lack of light and was very conscious that my camera was getting rather wet F4.5 1/5 ISO 1600






3 comments:

  1. I really love the snail, well done for going out in the rain, there's commitment for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done for gettting out and taking advantage of the dismal weather. Nice angle on the snail:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. do you have a lens hood - seriously worth investing in - protects sunshine or rain & let's be honest we get more rain than anything else !!

    ReplyDelete