Tuesday 21 July 2009

My Photographic Bibles



My main bible has been 'How to Photograph Absolutely Everything' by Tom Ang, published by Dorling Kindersley, it was an ebay purchase and worth every penny!



Next, for the past four years I have subscribed to EOS magazine www.eos-magazine.com, there are interesting features but it's a bit too technical for me and I must admit, I keep meaning to cancel my subscription. I must do that, then I could put the money towards two other fantastic journals, Digital Camera www.digitalcameramagazine.co.uk and Digital Photo www.photoanswers.co.uk I've learnt sooo much from both mags and I read them daily, there are issues in every room of the house, it must drive DH crazy!








3 comments:

  1. I think I've got that 1st book courtesy of the Daily Telegraph but have only dipped into it a little bit. Must have another go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just ordered it from Amazon......I don't have any photography books and it looks a good entry level one. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i also highly recommend scott kelby photog books - once you get past he's weird humour they are great - no technical speak

    ReplyDelete