Tuesday 4 August 2009

End of Masterclass 2009

To end this Masterclass I have some thank yous to make, the first goes out to all my Masterclass buddies, I've really appreciated all your comments and have certainly learnt and been inspired by everybodies work.

Obsiously, it goes without saying that I want to thank Cheryl, I've had a blast and learnt SO much on all of your courses this year, you're a megastar in my book CJ!

And last, but not least, this heartfelt thank you goes to my mate Zena, because without her little email, sent to me way back at the beginning of the year, telling me of the forthcoming PWL course, I'd still be fumbling my way through the dark with my lovely new camera. Thank you Zena, I owe you one. x

3 comments:

  1. Aww schucks Chris. So glad I did its been great being on these courses with you and seeing your fab images. You never know one of these days we might even get to go snapping together lol. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes we will - I'll call you when I get back from hols x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can honestly say, with hand on heart, your images have stood out throughout the workshops. i've enjoyed your creativity and the enthusiasm you bring.

    thanks for the kind words & the pleasure has been all mine :) maybe we'll get to meet in person sometime

    CJx

    ReplyDelete